We offer a 4 hour and 8 hour fishing trip. Please ask if you would like something different, we would love to customize a trip for you.
The 4 hour trip typically runs from 7:45am-11:45am or 12:15pm-4:15pm
The 8 hour trip runs from 7:45am-3:45pm
Our fishing season most years runs from June- September.
Typical species that may be caught are:
- Blue fish
- Harbor Pollock
Unlike some other Atlantic States Maine allows anglers to keep only one striper per day 28"-35" If we get lucky enough to catch some keepers and you choose to keep one, we would be happy to fillet them for you!
4 hour trip $500
8 hour trip $950
Maximum 4 anglers.
What you should bring:
- Sun protection (hats, sun screen, etc.)
- Polarized sunglasses if possible (these really help you see into the water so you can see the fish swimming)
- Any medication you require
- Weather appropriate clothing, the weather can change quickly so please come prepared
Everything you will need other than whats listed above!
- All fishing tackle and bait although you are welcome to bring your own.
- Snacks and drinks
- Lunch (6+ hour trips only)
- Ice for your catch
- Knowledgeable guide
Ready to find out more?
Please give us a call or send and email. We would love to answer any questions you might have and look forward to fishing with you!