We offer a 4 hour and 8 hour fishing trip. Please ask if you would like something different, we would love to customize a trip for you.
The 4 hour trip typically runs from 7:45am-11:45am or 12:15pm-4:15pm
The 8 hour trip runs from 7:45am-3:45pm
Our fishing season most years runs from June- September.
Typical species that may be caught are:
- Blue fish
- Harbor Pollock
Unlike some other Atlantic States, Maine allows anglers to keep only one striper per day 28" or larger. If we get lucky enough to catch some keepers and you choose to keep one, we would be happy to fillet them for you!
4 hour trip $400
8 hour trip $800 Including an on board seafood lunch (options available)
Maximum 4 anglers.
What you should bring:
- Sun protection (hats, sun screen, etc.)
- Polarized sunglasses if possible (these really help you see into the water so you can see the fish swimming)
- Any medication you require
- Weather appropriate clothing, the weather can change quickly so please come prepared
Everything you will need other than whats listed above!
- All fishing tackle and bait although you are welcome to bring your own.
- Snacks and drinks
- Lunch (6+ hour trips only)
- Ice for your catch
- Knowledgeable guide
Ready to find out more?
Please give us a call or send and email. We would love to answer any questions you might have and look forward to fishing with you!